CAREER is LIGHT and GIRLS are like SHADOW!
if u try to catch the SHADOW u will miss the LIGHT.
if u ignore them and walk towards the LIGHT the SHADOW follows!
(17-11-06)...
**************************************************
------
------
Hi sorry i dont not tell u tat im moving 2 pune permanently next sunday.
I dont know how long im staying there.I will give u the number
n address when i get there.Hope 2 c u atleast b4 i leave?
sorry 4 short notice,i have no choice.
They have choosen me as a next president of INDIA.
(16-11-06)...
*********************************************
U r far away 4 me.
Thanks 2 media..
(6-1-07)...
**************************************************
if u try to catch the SHADOW u will miss the LIGHT.
if u ignore them and walk towards the LIGHT the SHADOW follows!
(17-11-06)...
**************************************************
------
------
Hi sorry i dont not tell u tat im moving 2 pune permanently next sunday.
I dont know how long im staying there.I will give u the number
n address when i get there.Hope 2 c u atleast b4 i leave?
sorry 4 short notice,i have no choice.
They have choosen me as a next president of INDIA.
(16-11-06)...
*********************************************
U r far away 4 me.
Still i'm watching ur every movement by 3 diff chanels
1.POGO
2.CARTOON
3.ANIMAL PLANET
Thanks 2 media..
(6-1-07)...
**************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment