Hey I switched off d then switched on my cell.u r no is missing in
it plz give me a msg r call me once
(10-1-07)...
******************************************************
My freq of msgin u may b less.but d time period I remeber U is more.
Thats y science says frequency is inversely proportional to time..Ok..
(30-11-06)...
*****************************************
Well wisher is not who meets U everyday and talk with U.
he is One who may or may not meet U.
But always thinking abt U d Ur happiness
(30-11-06)...
**********************************************
it plz give me a msg r call me once
(10-1-07)...
******************************************************
My freq of msgin u may b less.but d time period I remeber U is more.
Thats y science says frequency is inversely proportional to time..Ok..
(30-11-06)...
*****************************************
Well wisher is not who meets U everyday and talk with U.
he is One who may or may not meet U.
But always thinking abt U d Ur happiness
(30-11-06)...
**********************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment