Whenever I sit Alone
I just Look at My Hands
&
See the Criss Cross Lines
&
Wonder which Special Line Made Me So Lucky 2 Get a Gud Frend Like U.
GM dear
(11-1-07)...
******************************************
A first Mrng msg Does not mean dat i'm disturbing u.
It means u r d 1st(best) person about whom im thinking after opening my eyes
(29-5-09)...
**************************************************
I just Look at My Hands
&
See the Criss Cross Lines
&
Wonder which Special Line Made Me So Lucky 2 Get a Gud Frend Like U.
GM dear
(11-1-07)...
******************************************
A first Mrng msg Does not mean dat i'm disturbing u.
It means u r d 1st(best) person about whom im thinking after opening my eyes
(29-5-09)...
**************************************************
Fresh flowers r waiting 2 disturb U...
Hot milk 2 taste ur lips....
Sun,birds,cool air all r loking at ur window 2 say 'U' a Lovely Gm
(24-4-07) ...
**************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment