Girls Policy:
Fraud with innocent boys!
Fun with Handsome boys!
Freindship with smart boys!
Love with faithful boys
Marriage with rich boys!!!
(2-11-06)...
***************************************************
when I was sad, u r with me
when I was crying, u r with me
when I was unhappy u r with me
now I understood that, when ever u r with me I was in trouble?
(5-4-07)...
***************************************************
Hi hru...?
Ok listen I want Ur recent color photo to make an album titled "god's biggest mistakes"
(24-6-07) ...
***************************************************
Fraud with innocent boys!
Fun with Handsome boys!
Freindship with smart boys!
Love with faithful boys
Marriage with rich boys!!!
(2-11-06)...
***************************************************
when I was sad, u r with me
when I was crying, u r with me
when I was unhappy u r with me
now I understood that, when ever u r with me I was in trouble?
(5-4-07)...
***************************************************
Hi hru...?
Ok listen I want Ur recent color photo to make an album titled "god's biggest mistakes"
(24-6-07) ...
***************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment